First and foremost, we are a caring and sharing 7th day Sabbath-keeping Christian congregation who believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God in all things and in all circumstances. We are endeavoring to learn and live by the truth of God as revealed in the Holy Bible.
The most dearly held conviction of this congregation is the imperative for Christians to love and worship God and serve mankind in love, helping, praying for, and extending kindness to others, supporting various charities and in intercessory prayer.
We observe the annual Feasts of the Lord that Jesus observed while He was on the Earth, as they are the Christian holy days that teach Godís redemptive plan for mankind.
We currently host an annual Feast of Tabernacles celebration in McCall, Idaho. All Christians regardless of organizational affiliation or denomination are welcome to attend all of these events, worship with us, and share in the joy of Christ.
- In God the Father, the Eternal Spirit, who is the Source and Creator of all, who is love. Genesis 1:1
- In Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, through whose atoning sacrifice our sins are forgiven, through whose resurrection we have life. He is the Messiah and our High Priest, the Lamb of God, the Lion of Judah, the Hope of the world. I Corinthians 8:6
- The saints of God are members of the universal body of Christ, regardless of denomination or affiliation. I Corinthians 12:12-27
- In the power of the Holy Spirit to work in us to transform our lives and empower us to do Godís will. Romans 8:14, 26
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired word of God for mankind and is suitable for correction and instruction in righteousness. II Timothy 3:16
- That we are made in the image of God, and that it is Godís desire and will to reconcile all of mankind and His creation to Himself. Genesis 1:26-28; Acts 3:19-21
- The Ten Commandments reflect the character of God and we are called by His saving grace to live by them so Godís character will shine through us. I John 4:20-21; Matthew 5:14-16; I John 5:1-4
- The 7th Day Sabbath is part of Godís commandments by which we live, as are His annual festivals, which picture Godís salvation through Jesus Christ. Exodus 20; Leviticus 23; Colossians 2:16-17
- We eagerly wait for the return of Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God on earth, and the resurrection of the saints. Mark 1:15; Hebrews 9:17-28; I Thessalonians 4:13-18
- We practice Christís commission to preach the gospel of grace to the world as a response to Godís love and as a responsibility of discipleship. Matthew 28:19-20
©2006 Celebration Church of God. All Rights reserved. For copies or for more information,
contact us at: (866)549-2537 - Toll free or email us at:Information